Perfect tiffin meals ideas for a busy mom
As a busy mom, do you often multi-task and juggle between your responsibilities?
Being a mother is a full-time job that can be taxing. Catering to the lunch demands of your kids while ensuring their nutritional needs are met can be tough.
In this blog, we bring you the easiest meal ideas, which offer a perfect blend of health and nutrition that you can prepare in a jiffy at your convenience and ensure that your children heartily enjoy their meal.
Toasted Chicken Mayo Sandwich
Want to add more zing to your regular sandwich?
- In a bowl, add defrosted plant-based chicken keema from Blue Tribe Foods.
- Add a pinch of salt and fry it in the wok. Your keema will be ready.
- Now sauté your favorite veggies in a pan.
- After that, mix the veggies with vegan mayo.
- Take two triangular bread slices, pour the mixture, top it with the chicken keema and apply butter to the bread.
- After a minute of toasting the sandwich in the pan, it will be ready and all set to be devoured.
Thai Chicken Sliders
Easy, flavor-packed and the perfect snack for a lunchbox.
- Add mayonnaise, peanut butter and sweet chilli sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Fry 6 pieces of Blue Tribe’s chicken nuggets in 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Mix grated carrots and cabbage and squeeze in half a lemon.
- Cut the burger buns and assemble the mixture with the nuggets on the lower portion of the bun.
- Toast it slightly. Your chicken slider will be ready in a jiffy.
Chicken Keema Kebab
Do you get lured by the aromatic smoky flavour of juicy and succulent kebabs? If you answer yes, we have the perfect vegan variant for you.
- Take one pack of Blue Tribe plant-based Chicken keema, half a cup of cooked toor dal, a handful of mint and coriander, and 2-3 tablespoons of besan.
- For the masala mix, you will need 1.5 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste, 1.5 tablespoons of garam masala, 1 tablespoon of jeera powder, ½ tablespoon red chilli powder, ½ tablespoon coriander powder, ½ tablespoon of turmeric and salt to taste.
- To cook the succulent and flavorful keema kebab, you must mix all the ingredients and form a dough.
- Now make 8 equal parts out of the dough and form the patties around skewers.
- The last step is to shallow fry them and enjoy your sumptuous meal.
Plant-based Chicken Nuggets
Use our plant-based chicken nuggets to take your kids on a taste ride and bring an instant smile to their faces. This is a fuss-free, tasty, scrumptious daily meal they can enjoy in their lunchbox. Our plant-based chicken nuggets are protein-rich and have zero added cholesterol.
PLANT BASED CHICKEN SEEKH KEBAB KATHI ROLL
Give a unique twist to your kids’ tiffins by trying this recipe of mouthwatering chicken seekh kebab kathi roll. As easy as it is to make, it will bring a burst of flavour into their mouth and leave them craving more.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the kebabs from all sides on a medium low flame. Alongside, sauté all the veggies too.
- For the assembly, take the paratha, spread the green chutney evenly on it, place the sautéed veggies and cooked kebab.
- Now, top with sliced and pickled onions, chaat masala, sauces, vinegar, lime juice and garnish with mint leaves.
- Roll it up, serve immediately and enjoy!
We know that finding the right lunch ideas that are delicious, simple to make and packed with nutrition is not an easy task!
However, we at Blue Tribe Foods have got you covered with these delectable recipes!
With recipes like these, topped with your own creativity, you can make unique, super healthy and delicious meals for your next lunchbox.
Pro Tip: Make sure that you stock, cut up and store your ingredients a day before & plan ahead, applying time-saving techniques to incorporate our plant-based, wholesome ingredients.
From classic chicken nuggets to delectable open-faced pesto burgers, these range of options are perfect to keep your kids satisfied and energized throughout the day.
These recipes are healthy and cater to a wide range of taste preferences! Our plant-based options are a delicious substitute for chicken, and we have been known for replicating the exact taste without compromising on the quality.
You can experiment with flavors and toppings to find out what works best for you.
By utilizing these lunch ideas, you can make your schedule a little easier by saving time. Moreover, these ideas will help you balance health, nutrition and taste perfectly. Be it our lip-smacking chicken keema, or our crispy chicken nuggets, you can try out various recipes with almost any meal idea!
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping