PLANT BASED CHICKEN SEEKH KEBAB KATHI ROLL
- Blue Tribe Plant based chicken seekh kebab
- 1-2 Laccha Paratha
- 1 cup mixed vegetables, julienned ( bell peppers, onions, Spring onions)
- 1 tbsp Oil
To assemble and serve-
- Green vegan curd chutney
- Sliced onions
- Pickled onions
- Vegan Mayonnaise
- Tomato ketchup + Chilli sauce
- Chilli vinegar
- Lime juice
- Chaat masala to taste
- Mint leaves
- 1. Heat oil in a pan and cook the kebabs from all sides on a medium low flame. Alongside, saute all the veggies too.
- 2. For the assembly, take the paratha, spread the green chutney evenly on it, place the sauted veggies and cooked kebab.
- 3. Now, top with sliced and pickled onions, chaat masala, sauces, vinegar, lime juice and garnish with mint leaves .
- 4. Roll it up, serve immediately and Enjoy!
KERALA STYLE PAROTTA
- 1.5 cups maid
- 1.5 cups atta
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vegan ghee
- Water, for kneading
- Oil, as needed
- 1. To start with take a large mixing bowl/ parat and add in the maida, atta, sugar, salt and vegan ghee.
- 2. Rub it all together until the mixture looks like bread crumbs.
- 3. Now, slowly add water and knead a smooth and soft dough.
- 4. Then, grease the dough generously with oil, cover and let it rest for an hour.
- 5. After an hour, knead the dough again until it absorbs all the oil.
- 6. Now, divide the dough into 7-8 lime sized portions and shape them smoothly.
- 7. Then, roll gently into a 6-7 inch circle and generously apply oil onto it. Cut into thin strips using a sharp knife.
- 8. Gather the stripes together and roll to make a spiral.
- 9. Dust and roll the parotta to make a 7-8 inch circle.
- 10. Heat a tawa and cook the parotta on medium flame using some oil/ vegan ghee till golden brown from both sides.
- 11. Remove and crush the parotta gently.
- 12. Serve hot with any curry of your choice and enjoy!!
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping