Vegan English Breakfast
For the mushrooms:
- 2-3 Blue Tribe Vegan Sausages
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4th cup of finely chopped onions
- 1.5 cups of quartered mushrooms
- 2 tbsps of soy sauce
- 1/4th tsp of paprika
For the mashed potatoes:
- 3-4 medium potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 1/3rd-1/2 cup of plant milk, added 2 tbsps at a time
- Salt, to taste
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of paprika
Steamed green beans
- 1. Defrost and cook 2-3 Blue Tribe Vegan Sausage till golden brown and set aside.
- 2. In a pan, add some oil and sauté the minced garlic till aromatic. Toss in the finely chopped onion and saute till translucent.
- 3. Now add in the quartered mushrooms and mix well. Keep moving the mushrooms around in intervals to ensure even cooking on all of them.
- 4. Add in the soy sauce and paprika and cook till all the liquid dries up.
- 5. Meanwhile, mash 3-4 potatoes till no lumps remain. Add in plant milk of your choice, little by little and keep mixing till you get a creamy mix.
- 6. Add in the salt, pepper and paprika and mix well. Set aside.
- 7. Steam 250gms of green beans.
- 8. Assemble all the ingredients together and serve up with some vegan BBQ sauce of your choice!
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping