Plant Based Chicken Kebab
- 4 medium potatoes, boiled
- 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste
- 1 pack of Blue Tribe Plant Based Chicken Keema
- ½ tsp turmeric (haldi) powder
- 2 tsps red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Salt, to taste
- Coriander, handful
- 2-3 tbsps of all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Oil, to fry
- 1. Boil, peel and mash the 4 potatoes. Add in the rest of the ingredients apart from the onion and mix well. Once mixed, add in the chopped onions & mix again. This ensure that the onions don’t release too much water.
- 2. Form patties of whatever shape you desire and deep fry or pan fry till golden brown.
- 3. Serve with some green chutney and tomato ketchup.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping