- 4 Blue Tribe’s Chicken Seekh Kebabs
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp cumin & coriander powder 1 tbsp biryani masala
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 cup sliced red onions 7-8 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup grated carrots
- ½ cup dark brown raisins
- 1 cup long grain soaked basmati rice 2 cups hot water
- Wash and soak the rice for 30 minutes before
- Mix the masalas and keep
- Chop the seekh kebabs into bite sized
- In a deep pot add the oil and once hot, add sliced Stir fry till they turn golden (not caramel brown).
- Add the chopped kebabs and stir fry till they
- Add the raisins and carrots and stir until
- Add in the soaked rice and then the Mix well till everything comes together.
- Add boiling hot water, enough to cover the rice and 1 inch above
- Add the garlic
- Cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes till the rice becomes fluffy and an additional 5 minutes with the lid open so that the leftover water evaporates and the grains separate.
- Gently fluff the rice with a fork and serve on a plate with salad or enjoy it just as is!
Recipe by - @tanvidhurandhar
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping