Toasted Chicken Mayo Sandwich Recipe:
- 1. Before you start the recipe, it's important to remember to remove the Blue tribe’s plant-based Chicken Kheema from the deep freezer and place it in the refrigerator for at least 45 mins to an hour.
- 2. On a burning wok add 2 tbsp of regular vegetable oil. And allow it to heat on a high flame.
- 3. Then add in 1 chopped red onion and saute the onion.
- 4. Then in a grinder add 1 cup of coriander leaves, 4 green chillies, ¼ cup of peeled garlic cloves, 1 tbsp of coriander seeds, 1 tbsp garam masala powder and 1 tbsp turmeric powder. Now grind it into a fine paste.
- 5. Then add the paste to the wok. And give this a good mix.
- 6. Next, add the Blue tribe’s plant-based Chicken Kheema. And then add in salt to taste.
- 7. Mix well and allow this to cook for 7-8 minutes on medium flame.
- 8. With this our kheema is ready. Remove it in a bowl and wait for it to cool down.
- 9. Then take 2 triangular slices of bread and apply Vegan Mayo on both slices.
- 10. Then on one slice of bread add the prepared Kheema and a few slices of tomatoes, and vegan cheese.
- 11. Then cover this stuffing with the other slice of bread. And apply butter on top of the bread.
- 12. Then on a pan toast both sides of the sandwich.
Our Plant-based Chicken Mayo Sandwich is ready to be served.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping