For the dough :
1.Add flour, sugar, salt, yeast and water in a bowl.
2. Make a dough out of it and knead it for about 5 minutes.
3. Add more water if required to form a soft dough.
4. Once the dough is supple, add butter and knead again.
5..Form a ball and set it aside until it doubles in size.
6..Punch it down to remove the air trapped inside the dough.
7.Cut into 3 portions and turn each portion into a round and flat ball.
8.. Roll it out and place your blue tribe plant based mutton patty on it.
9. Enclose the patty into the dough to form buns.
10.Sprinkle each bun with black and white sesame seeds.
11. Place on a parchment paper gently on a baking tray.
12. Bake at 200 degree Celsius for 15-20 mins
Stuffed buns are ready to serve.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping