Spaghetti with cut up hot dogs
- 4-5 Blue Tribe Vegan Sausages, cooked and cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 large onion
- 2 tsps of dried oregano
- 1 cup tomato puree
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tsps of red chilli flakes
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves, hand torn
- 150gms of boiled spaghetti
- 1. In a pan, add some oil and sauté the minced garlic till aromatic. Add in the finely chopped onion and sauté till translucent.
- 2. Toss in the oregano followed with the tomato puree and salt. Add in the chilli flakes as well.
- 3. Simmer the mix till the raw smell of the tomatoes goes away.
- 4. Add in the cooked chopped up sausages, followed by the boiled spaghetti. Mix in the hand torn basil and toss.
- 5. Serve hot!
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping