Sausage Veggie Bake Recipe
- 6-7 Blue Tribe Vegan Sausages, defrosted and cut
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- 1 carrot, cut into semi circles
- 2 cups of chopped zucchini
- 7-8 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1-2 tbsps of oil
- 1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2. In a dish, add in all the veggies and defrosted chopped vegan sausages.
- 3. Add in the salt, pepper, garlic and oil. Mix well.
- 4. Line a baking tray with foil and place the veggies on it. Bake at 200 degrees for 13-15 minutes. Flip the veggies and sausages and bake again for 6-8 minutes.
- 5. Serve hot!
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping