Plant Based Mutton Keema Pie
1 pack of Blue Tribe Plant based Mutton Keema
1 bay leaf
1 large onion
4 small tomatoes
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2 tsp chilli powder
1½ tsp coriander powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Readymade shortcrust pastry sheet
Cooking Instructions1. Heat 5 tbsp vegetable oil in a pan and add the bayleaf and chopped onions.
2. Add all the spices, saute the mix for 1-2 mins and then add the tomatoes in purée form.
3. Add the Plant-based Mutton Keema once the oil separates from the tomatoes.
4. You can also add a handful of peas if you want and ¼ cup of water.
5. For the pastry, thaw the readymade shortcrust pastry and carefully cover the dish. Put some beans in the dish so that the pastry doesn't puff up.
6. Air fry at 160°C for 15 mins, then remove the beans and bake at 160°C for 5 mins.
7. Fill the pastry with the prepared filling and seal it with another pastry sheet.
8. Brush it with vegetable oil and bake at 160°C for 20 mins till it turns golden brown.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping