Plant Based Hotdogs
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 large onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsps of brown sugar
- Blue Tribe Vegan Sausages
- Hotdog buns
- Tomato Ketchupz
- 1. In a pan, add 1 tbsp of oil and let it heat up. Toss in the thinly sliced onions and saute.
- 2. Keep sautéing the onions till they are golden brown and smell sweet, but be careful to keep mixing the onions to prevent burning.
- 3. Once perfectly caramelized, add in the sugar and keep tossing the onions till the sugar has dissolved. Set aside
- 4. Defrost the Blue Tribe Vegan Sausages and cook them in a greased pan as per cooking instructions.
- 5. Vertically slit some hotdog buns and add in the sausages. Follow up with the tomato ketchup, then caramelized onions and finally with mustard.
- 6. Add some sliced jalapenos if you prefer and serve!
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping