- 1 packet of Blue Tribe’s plant based keema
- 2 tbsp ginger & garlic paste
- A handful of coriander
- 1 green chilli chopped
- ⅓rd cup of dill chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- ½ cup boiled green peas
- 7 cashews (soaked in water for an hour)
- 2 big tbsp. plant based yoghurt
- 2 green chillies split
- 3 tbsp cooking oil/vegan ghee
- 1 tbsp salt (more as per taste)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin-coriander powder
- Make a paste of soaked cashews with some water. Add it into plant based yoghurt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Make a paste with the garlic, ginger, chillies, dill, coriander, onions and some water, in the mixer. Keep aside.
- In a hot pan add some oil/vegan ghee and add the keema. Stir fry till it is partially cooked.
- Add the boiled green peas
- Add the green paste to the keema and cover for 5 minutes. Once the paste is completely cooked, it will leave oil and water will evaporate.
- Add the masalas - salt, turmeric, garam masala, cumin and coriander powder. 7. Stir in the cashew and yoghurt paste.
- In a tadka pan, heat some oil and add slit green chillies. Once they splutter, add them to the keema.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and lemon wedges.
- Serve it hot with soft buttery bread or saffron rice.
Recipe by - @tanvidhurandhar
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping