- 1 chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds + 2.5 tbsps of water, mix and set aside)
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp of all purpose flour
- 2 tbsps brown sugar
- 2 tsps of baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup plant milk
- 6-7 Blue Tribe Vegan Sausages
- Vegan cheese blocks of your choice, cut into cuboids
- Sriracha sauce & mustard
- Greens, for garnish
- 1. Mix 1 tbsp of chia seeds with 2.5 tbsps of water and set aside to form a chia egg.
- 2. In a big bowl, add in the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Whisk well to combine.
- 3. Add in the plant milk and chia egg. Whisk again till combined and set aside for 30 minutes. Soak 5-6 skewers in water and set aside.
- 4. Defrost and cook the Blue Tribe Vegan Sausages and cut them into thirds.
- 5. Take the soaked skewers and alternate the sausage and cheese as shown. Cover in the batter, roll in the breadcrumbs and fry till golden brown.
- 6. Garnish with sriracha, mustard and greens. Serve hot!
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping