Mutton Keema Pizza Recipe
- 3/4th cup Blue Tribe Plant Based Mutton Keema
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tsps of minced garlic
- 2 tsps of grated ginger
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup tomato puree
- 2 tsps coriander (dhania) powder
- 1.5 tsps of garam masala powder
- 1.5 tsps of red chilli powder
- 2 tsps of cumin (jeera) powder
- ½ tsp turmeric (haldi) powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Salt, to taste
- 2 pizza breads
- Shredded vegan mozzarella cheese
- Oregano & chilli flakes
- Herbs to garnish
- 1. In a pan, add in some oil and saute the garlic till it starts turning slightly brown. Add in ginger, green chillies and onions and saute till onions are translucent.
- 2. Now add in the tomato puree, spices, salt, chaat masala and tomato ketchup. Stir and cook till raw smell goes away.
- 3. Add in the Plant Based Mutton Keema and mix well. Add a dash of water and let it cook for 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- 4. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 5. Spread the keema mix on the pizza breads and grate your favourite vegan mozzarella on the pizza.
- 6. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius till the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted. (roughly 12-14 minutes)
- 7. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius till the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted. (roughly 12-14 minutes)
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping