Mutton Keema Lettuce Cups Recipe
- 1 cup of Blue Tribe Plant Based Mutton Keema
- 1 tbsp oil
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsps of ginger
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tsps of red chilli powder
- 2 tsps of cumin (jeera) powder
- 1.5 tsps of garam masala
- ½ tsp turmeric (haldi) powder
- Salt, to taste
- Handful of frozen or fresh peas
- Creamy coconut yogurt
- Iceberg lettuce leaves, soaked in ice cold water for 20-25 minutes
- 1. Separate and soak iceberg lettuce leaves in ice cold water to crisp up.
- 2. In a pan, add in some oil and sautee the garlic till it starts turning slightly brown. Add in ginger and onions and sautee till onions are translucent.
- 3. Add in diced tomatoes, spices and salt. Sautee for 2-3 minutes till the raw smell goes away. Add in the Plant Based Mutton Keema and peas, followed by a dash of water. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes, uncover and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Stir periodically to prevent burning.
- 4. Cool the keema mix. Meanwhile drain the water from the lettuce leave and let them dry.
- 5. Serve with spiced coconut yogurt!
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping