Goan Sausage Chilli Fry Recipe
- Blue Tribe Vegan Pork Sausages, cooked and cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 large capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4th cup of tomato puree
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tsps of red chilli powder
- ½ tbsp tamarind paste
- 1. Defrost and cook the vegan pork sausages and cook as per pack instructions. Dice and set aside.
- 2. In a pan, take 1 tbsp oil and let it heat up. Add in the ginger garlic paste and sauté till the raw smell goes away. Add in the finely chopped onion and saute till translucent. Toss in the thinly sliced capsicum and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- 3. Add in the tomatoes and let it cook down for 1-2 minutes. Toss in the chopped up sausages.
- 4. Add in the tomato puree, salt, sugar, vinegar, red chilli powder and tamarind paste. Let it simmer covered for 5-7 mins till the flavours infuse.
- 5. Garnish with some greens, and enjoy with some toasted pav!
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping