Desi Mutton Keema Tacos Recipe
- 1 cup of Blue Tribe Plant Based Mutton Keema
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tsps of garlic paste
- 2 tsps of ginger paste
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup of tomato puree
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsps of coriander (dhania) powder
- 1 tsps of garam masala
- 1 tsps amchur (dried mango) powder
- 1.5 tsps of red chilli powder
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tsps coconut sugar
- Dash of water
- Shredded vegan cheese
- Coconut yogurt coriander chutney
- Taco shells
- Diced tomatoes
- Shredded lettuce
- 1. In a pan, add in some oil and sautee the garlic till it starts turning slightly brown. Add in ginger and onions and sautee till onions are translucent.
- 2. Now add in the tomato puree, spices and salt. Simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- 3. Add in the sugar, followed by the Blue Tribe Mutton keema. Add in a dash of water and cover to simmer for 5-6 minutes, stirring periodically. Let the mix dry out completely.
- 4. Serve as a DIY platter with taco shells, vegan cheese, chutney, salsa, diced tomatoes and shredded lettuce!
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping