Desi Mutton Keema Lasagna Recipe
- 1 cup of Blue Tribe Plant Based Mutton Keema
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsps of grated ginger
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup of tomato puree
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsps of coriander (dhania) powder
- 2 tsps of garam masala
- 2 tsps amchur (dried mango) powder
- 2 tsps of red chilli powder
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tsps jeera (cumin) powder
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 50ml of water
- 6 Lasagna sheets, boiled to al dente
- 1 cup of vegan white sauce
- Grated vegan cheese
- Thinly sliced red onions
- 1. Preheat your oven to 190 degrees Celsius. In a pan, add in some oil and sautee the garlic till it starts turning slightly brown. Add in ginger and onions and sautee till onions are translucent.
- 2. Now add in the tomato puree, spices and salt. Simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- 3. Add in the sugar, followed by the Blue Tribe Mutton keema. Add in 50 ml of water and cover to simmer for 5-6 minutes, stirring periodically.
- 4. Boil and prep lasagna sheets and grate your favourite vegan mozzarella cheese.
- 5. Layer the lasagna sheets with the plant based keema mix, white sauce, vegan cheese, red onions and oregano as shown in the video.
- 6. Bake at 190 degrees Celsius for 12-14 mins, till the top is golden brown.
- 7. Garnish with greens and serve hot!
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping