Creamy Chicken Keema Noodles Recipe
For the Noodles
- 1 pack of Blue Tribe Plant Based Chicken Keema
- 1 tbsp oil
- 6-7 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1.5 cups of chopped zucchini
- 1.5 cups of blanched broccoli
- ½ cup each of red & yellow bell peppers
- 200gms of boiled noodles
- Salt, if needed
For the Sauce
- 1/4th cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsps of apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tbsps of sesame oil
- 2 tbsps of schezwan sauce
- 5-6 tbsps of creamy nut butter
- 1.5 tbsps of sugar
- 1/4th cup water
- Whisk all the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to a pan and add in the minced garlic and saute till aromatic. Now add in the finely chopped onion & saute till translucent. Add in the zucchini and saute on high heat for 2-3 minutes. Now add in the blanched broccoli and toss. Now add in 1 pack of Blue Tribe Plant Based Chicken Keema and break apart with your spatula. Mix well to combine and add a dash of water. Cook on high heat for 3-4 minutes and toss occasionally. Add in the bell peppers and toss again.
- Pour in the dressing and add in the boiled noodles and mix again.
- Cook on medium heat for 5-6 mins till flavours are infused. Add salt if needed.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping