Chicken Keema Biryani
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 green elachi, broken
- 1 black elaichi
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 6 cloves
- 8 whole black peppercorns
- 1 tsp jeera (cumin) seeds
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 pack of Blue Tribe Plant Based Chicken Keema
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt, to taste
- 1.5 tsps biryani masala
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1.5 cup of fried onions
- 1.5 cup chopped mint & coriander leaves
- 2.5 cups of cooked rice
- 1. Saute the green & black elaichi, cinnamon stick, cloves, peppercorns & jeera in the oil till aromatic. Now add in the finely chopped ginger & garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes. Toss in the finely chopped onion & saute till the onions turn slightly brown.
- 2. Now add in 1 pack of Blue Tribe Plant Based Chicken Keema and break any chunks with your spatula. Add in finely chopped tomatoes and keep cooking till tomato is mushy. Add in the spices and a dash of water. Mix well and simmer for 8-10 minutes to cook, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Take a kadhai & add in half the keema mix. Add in a 3/4th cup of rice and spread out to evenly layer. Now add in some of the chopped mint & coriander leaves and fried onions, followed by a sprinkling of a tsp of garam masala. Then add the remaining keema & layer again the same way.
- 4. Cover & cook on a low heat for 6-7 minutes.
- 5. Serve with a coconut raita & enjoy!
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping