Plant Based Barbecue Chicken Burger
- 2 Sesame Seed Burger Buns
- 6-8 Blue Tribe Plant Based Chicken Nuggets (Depending on the size of your bun)
- 3 Tbsp Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Vegan Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 6 Slices Pickled Jalapeno
- 2 Slices Tomato
- 2 Slices Onion
- 4 Leaves Iceberg Lettuce
- 1. Cook the Blue Tribe Plant Based Nuggets as per instructions on the packaging, once cooked toss the nuggets with barbecue sauce and set aside
- 2. Split the burger bun in two and toast on a pan or in an oven until slightly crispy.
- 3. To assemble the burger smear mayonnaise on the bottom bun and place two lettuce leaves and jalapenos. Carefully place 3-4 of the nuggets on top to cover the entire surface area of the bun.
- 4. Top this off with a slice of onion and a slice of tomato.
- 5. Finish off the burger with the toasted top half of the bun smeared with mustard
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping