Baked Sausage Pasta
- Step 1: Before you start the recipe, it's important to remember to remove the Blue tribe’s plant-based sausages from the deep freezer and place it in the refrigerator for at least 45 mins to an hour.
Step 2: In the boiling water add 2 tbsp of salt (1tbsp per liter)
- Step 3: Once the water starts boiling add 1 cup of Penne pasta. Cook the pasta for around 5-6 minutes.
- Step 4: In a different burning pot add 2-3 tbsp of Oil and wait till it heats.
- Step 5: After the oil heats up add 2-3 tbsp of Garlic paste (or chopped garlic), and stir well till the raw flavor of garlic goes away.
- Step 6: Once the raw flavor goes away, add 1tbsp of Dried Oregano, 1tbsp of Thyme, and 1tbsp of Chilli flakes (according to your tastebuds), and then give that a good stir.
- Step 7: Then add, 2 cups of Tomato Puree, 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup, 2-3 tbsp of sugar, and salt(as required). Now mix well and let this sauce cook for 3-4 minutes on medium to high flame.
- Step 8: Now as the pasta and sauce both are getting ready, let’s take our Blue tribe’s Plant-based Chicken Sausages out and cut all of them horizontally into little pieces.
- Step 9: Now transfer the pieces of chicken sausages into the sauce. (Keep a few aside)
- Step 10: And along with the sausages add the pasta and add ½ cup of pasta water in the sauce for consistency.
- Step 11: Now mix all of this together. And we have our Sausage pasta ready.
- Step 12: Next, take a Bake Dish, add 3 tbsp of Vegan Mayonnaise, and spread it well. (It will create a cheezy element in this sauce)
- Step 13: Now add the Sausage pasta and spread it well in the Bake dish.
- Step 14: Top this up with graded vegan cheese and the remaining Plant-based Chicken Sausages and last but not least chopped Parsley leaves.
- Step 15: Now put this to bake at 180-degree celsius for 12-15 minutes.
With this, our Baked Sausage Pasta is ready to be served. Garnish it with some more chopped parsley.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping