Afghan Mantu with Yoghurt sauce
- 4 Blue Tribe Chicken Momos
3 tbsp. Plant-based yoghurt
1 tbsp Cashew paste (made with soaked cashews)
- 3 cloves of grated garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Freshly chopped mint to garnish
- Seasoning - salt & pepper (as per taste)
- Mix the cashew paste into the yoghurt and cream it till there are no lumps.
- Grate the garlic and add it to the creamed yoghurt along with olive oil, salt and pepper to make a marinade. Keep some of this aside for the sauce that will be poured on top later.
- Toss the thawed momos into the prepared marinade and place them on a baking tray. Grill in the oven at 180ºC for 15 minutes. Alternatively, air fry them for 12 minutes or until they are golden and cooked.
- For the sauce, to the leftover marinade, add lemon juice and chopped fresh mint leaves.
- Once the momos are cooked, plate them and pour the yoghurt sauce on top. Enjoy steaming hot!
Recipe by - @tanvidhurandhar
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping