1. Cook the Blue Tribe Pant Based Chicken Nuggets as per the box instructions and toss in the Chipotle Hot Sauce while still hot
2. To make the Salsa Combine the beans, corn, tomato, jalapeno, coriander, onion, lime juice and salt. Allow this chill
3. For the rice, in a pan sautee some garlic in olive oil, add the rice and allow it to steam with a lid on a low flame for 2 to 3 mins until rice is warm. Add the chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper
4. Warm the flour tortillas on a non-stick skillet until warm but careful not to make it too crispy or it may not roll well
5. To assemble place one tortilla on a plate, add half a cup of rice, and then begin layering the components on top in the following order, the lettuce, the chipotle nuggets, the cheese and finally the salsa.
6. Finally, tuck in the sides of the tortilla and roll it up to form a burrito. This can be eaten as is or crisped up with a little oil on a non-stick pan